Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's what

Finally, I've started a blog. I spent ages trying to think of a topic for a blog that anybody would be vaguely interested in reading. Definitely not a personal one....as I'm sure there's tons of really fascinating people out there. So this blog is going to be more 'commercial'.....?? If thats the right word for it. See, I have an online business selling personalised children's products - from children's music CDs, story-book CD-ROMs, singing alarm clocks and more. By the way, the website is www.babygorillaz.com (I HAVE to mention it, don't I : ))

I'll write a bit about my products but I will be keeping my eye open for anything interesting for babies and children. New innovative toys, gadgets, gizmos, educational games....pretty much anything that catches my fancy.

So here goes.....lets start the adventure into the wonderous world of blogging.

No comments: